Banana Coconut Cashew Cookies
Looking for a way to incorporate our fruit and cashews in your baking? Check out this cookie recipe our friend Nicole put together!
These super simple Banana Coconut Cashew Cookies are soft, cinnamon-spiced, and flecked with cashews, dried coconut, and dried bananas for an easy snack, yummy breakfast, or healthy dessert!
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup nut or seed butter
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup chopped Mavuno Harvest Cashews
- 1/4 cup chopped Mavuno Harvest Dried Bananas
- 1/4 cup Mavuno Harvest Dried Coconut
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Add the bananas, coconut sugar, and nut/seed butter to a blender or food processor. Blend until no large chunks of banana remain.
- Add the baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and flour. Blend until combined. Do not over-blend.
- Add the Mavuno Harvest fruit & nuts and stir them in.
- Drop spoonfuls of batter onto the pan leaving room in between as they will spread some. Sprinkle extra fruit & nuts on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350F or until the bottom edges are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and cool for at least 10 minutes before eating. Enjoy!