Peanut Butter Stuffed Dates Recipe
Organic, Non-GMO Stuffed Dates
Craving something a little sweet and a little salty, but healthy too? Try these organic and non-GMO Peanut Butter Stuffed Dates!
These stuffed dates are quick and easy to make for an afternoon snack or to pair with a charcuterie board. Or get a break from all the cookies and add them to your holiday dessert table.
Using Mavuno Harvest products?
- Slice your date down the middle, careful to leave the bottom of the date intact so that it creates a clam shell.
- Scoop 2 teaspoons of peanut butter into each date.
- Using a knife or food processor, cut the cashews and coconut into little pieces. Combine the two together and sprinkle them on top of your peanut butter stuffed dates.
- In a bowl, melt your chocolate chips in the microwave. Careful to frequently stir the chocolate so it doesn’t burn.
- Once the chocolate reaches a smooth, flowing consistency, drizzle it over the dates.
- Wait a few minutes for the chocolate to harden and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe yourself? Send us your pics and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org!