Dark Chocolate & Date Turtles Recipe
Dark chocolate and date turtles are a quick, healthy treat for when your sugar tooth wants something sweet.
8oz Dark Chocolate
- Cut the dates in half and flatten them with your hand or the bottom of a cup and place them on nonstick surface or parchment paper.
- Firmly place 2 or 3 cashews on each date.
- If using a bar of chocolate, chop it into fine pieces. Put the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave it in 30 second increments being sure to check and stir the chocolate each time until it drips from your spoon.
- Drizzle the chocolate on each turtle and immediately sprinkle it with salt.
- Let the turtles chill in the freezer for about 30-40 minutes.
Did you make this recipe yourself? Send us your pics and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org!